There are many reasons why having car insurance is essential. That is why all who want to buy and drive a vehicle must have car insurance, whether for private or public transportation. Car insurance serves as a guarantee for the owner to be financially secured if a car accident might cause injuries, car damages, and losses that consequently require specific payments.
The costs of car accidents and even damages brought by natural perils are usually expensive, so car owners must have insurance to pay for liabilities incurred without having trouble looking for the source of money. It also ensures that both the owner and the affected party can recover immediately from any damage and losses caused by the accidents. In some areas, driving without insurance is a violation of law, resulting in the suspension of license and fines.
Other than car accidents, car insurance also covers the costs of incidents caused by perils such as theft, vandalism, fire, hail damage, animal damage, and other natural disasters.
Car Insurance Coverage
- Collision -refers to the damages due to a car after car accidents regardless of whose fault.
- Personal and Bodily Injury Liability -covers the possible medical expenditures for both yourself, your passengers, and or the victim after an accident.
- Property Damage Liability -involves damages of a property brought by the accident you’ve caused.
- Comprehensive -includes the expenses for repairing the damages that happened when you’re not driving.
- Uninsured motorist -also covers the costs when you have encountered a car accident with someone who has no car insurance.
You might like: