Crello is another fee graphic design platform geared to boosting your web presence even if you do not have extensive knowledge about graphic design. It was established in 2016 in New York and is now widely used by 2 million people globally.
Crello is well known to freelancers, even to businesses of all sizes aiming to create professional-looking video presentations and graphics for personal use and marketing purposes. Users can utilize the platform through a mobile, desktop, or web-based application.
Like other design platforms, Crello is free, and it only takes an email address to get started. Once signed up, you can enjoy around 20 million readily-made designs and access to 30,000 new designs created by Crello graphic designers every day.
Crello’s free subscription enables its users to download five free designs every month with full access to about 50000 animated graphics and a million free photos from the platform, including stock files from Depositphotos.
The company also offers premium access that costs $7.99 a month with unlimited design download and free photos and videos like the free subscription. The good thing about Crello Pro is you can invite your teammates for design collaboration. There are other additional features like the background remover and Crello Brand Kits.
Brand kits enable you to save unique templates and palettes that you can use to maintain the theme of your future designs.
Other Key Features of Crello
- It has a drag-and-drop feature enabling users to maneuver the customization of designs easily.
- It has readily-made templates if you would like to design social media posts, covers, headers, ads, animations, and logos.
- It has a search button where you can conveniently look for niches and keywords when looking for designs.
- It optimizes your design accurately depending on which device you are using it.
- It offers tutorials via training videos that are updated whenever there are additional features.