LumiVPN and NordVPN are among the recommended VPNs to ensure a better online experience. VPNs are useful to maintain information privacy and safety because it helps your network to be encrypted and protect your data from any potential cyber intrusions and attacks. Moreover, VPNs can reduce the online traffic that users could experience and makes the internet speed to be boosted and uninterrupted.
Both VPNs offer good services and deal with various plans of subscription. Here are some of the similarities and differences between them.
Key Similarities and Differences
- Both NordVPN and LumiVPN allow the users to experience unlimited access so that there will be no worry about increasing the internet bandwidth.
- Both VPNs have a lesser issue in terms of their privacy policies where you can feel safer when it comes to the protection of personal information.
- Lumi VPN and NordVPN are completely logs-free which can secure the privacy of information.
- NordVPN can be used on 6 devices and is accessible through all operating systems. However, Lumi VPN can only be used through iOS for iPhones.
- NordVPN costs $11.95 per month and $83.88 for a yearly plan subscription. On the other hand, Lumi VPN’s monthly subscription price is $36.99 and $55.99 for a 6-month plan. Moreover, it offers a weekly subscription for only $9.99.
- Lumi VPN does not allow cancellation for an active subscription while NordVPN there is a 30-day money-back guarantee if the customer was not fully satisfied.
- Lumi VPN subscription can be paid via iTunes account while NordVPN is payable through PayPal, VISA, and Master Card.
You might like: