Quickbooks is an accounting software developed to help small and medium-sized businesses to have a personal accounting package. It was started and launched in the year 1998 by California-based Intuit. From the day of its launch until this day, many small and new businesses are using it because it is easy-to-use software and cost-effective.
Quickbooks offers different editions to their market, such as QuickBooks Self-Employed, QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop Products, QuickBooks for Mac, QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks Apps. It allows users to choose the most appropriate software for their business.
The only downside to Quickbooks is its low security, no audit log, and it is not recommended to big companies because of the lack of some features appropriate for bigger businesses.
What are the features of Quickbooks?
- Can create customize invoice
- It enables its users to track invoices, expenses, bank accounts, profit, and sales
- It has a print section wherein it allows you to have a hard copy of your business’ financial statement
- The users can pay bills or purchase orders and track basic inventory
- Can set up a payment method to connect bank and credit cards.
- In the report section, you can see the most important report, such as profit and loss
- There’s also tracking of employee’s hours of work and can run payroll for them
- It permits Inventory Tracking
- It makes paying taxes easier because it will already compile your data here, and all you need to do is to update it every month and print it at the time you need to pay your tax
You might like: