Squarespace is a website builder that offers a 14-day free trial and paid subscriptions. In addition, the company provides hosting services and website-building tools to make it easy for the users to build their website even without prior experience in doing that.
Squarespace was first built in 2004 by Anthony Casalena.
Key Benefits of Using Squarespace?
- You can use a free trial before deciding to have a paid subscription.
- A paid subscription is offering lots of good features, including customizable templates and designs.
- You can build your website even without using coding.
- It provides the best SEO features.
- It has SSL security that will improve your site’s ranking on Google.
- They are offering hosting services; however, it still allows your old hosting to be connected to Squarespace if you have existing hosting.
- It is user-friendly for blogging purposes.
- You can easily connect your website to other social media channels.
- You can lock and put a password to your website when needed.
- There’s a Squarespace app available on iOS and Android for easy access.
- You can schedule your posts ahead of time, and they will automatically be published at your preferred time and date.
- You can create a website for a commerce business or for displaying portfolios. It allows displaying images, audio, and video.
- It has features that can edit images, create a logo, and can create cover pages.
- There are URL mappings available.
- Sending email campaigns is available to use.
- There’s a forum available, and you can use the 24/7 support when needed.
You might like: