WooCommerce is one of the known e-commerce platforms online. Like Shopify and others, it is used for starting or building up your online store. Usually, sellers are mainly considering the possible cost of an e-commerce platform before deciding to use one.
The advantage of using WooCommerce for an online store is that it is free and open-source software. Unlike other platforms, you can design your online store site immediately through a WordPress-based editor without cost and with a lot of free templates and themes. However, you still need to pay some fees for hosting and domain name.
You can also avail the paid themes for more upgraded designs for your store. WooCommerce is a plug-in so you have to first create a site through WordPress then choose your hosting then purchase a plan. What many people like with WooCommerce is its customizable cost which can be more helpful to save money.
Overall we can say that WooCommerce is highly accessible for those who are just beginners in building their online stores.
Key benefits of using WooCommerce
- You can customize the design of your site easier and more time-saving compared to other e-commerce platforms.
- It is free and if there are possible costs, it is affordable and flexible.
- Your WooCommerce store is exclusively yours only.
- It follows the standard guidelines for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- You can choose a variety of both free themes as well as paid themes.
- It has built-in analytics and also built-in blogging features.
- It regularly updates to ensure a more secured and reliable platform for your business.
You might like: